Smart Home heating xComfort package, 3-zone automation with 8-way heat distributor + pump and central heating
Kit SMART HOME xComfort for underfloor heating 3 zones:
The package can be installed both in new apartments and in renovation projects without the need to break walls or pull new cables. The system is compatible with any type of boiler and does not require wiring thermostats operating wirelessly.
- Possibility to control 3 independent temperature zones
- Light and humidity sensors on each area - allow the extension of automation to control blinds or ventilation
- Self-learning system in order to optimize consumption depending on the personalized use
- Smart remote control with the help of a mobile phone
- Possibility to create tempera intervals
EATON xComfor - Your own digital butler
Regardless of your daily luxury, xComfort is the answer. xComfort is your own butler who is always at your disposal regardless of whether you are at home or in another country around the world. Because xComfort is a wireless system, you don't need wires to and from switches, thermostats or sensors. With the help of xComfort's integrated systems, whether you want to turn on / off the lights or control the temperature in the house, monitor the house all day long or control various electronic devices in the house, you can. The system helps you create various scenarios according to your own preferences, for example to water the garden at 5 in the morning when everyone is asleep or to pull the blinds in the afternoon when the sun is stronger on certain rooms and you are not necessarily at home. You can set the light to turn on whenever you work in the cellar or turn on your alarm and turn on all the light bulbs when someone uninformed has stepped on your property. The xComfort system is a complex system that has various automation elements that once connected are available to you whether you are in the living room and want to see a movie or when you are away in the delegation and you want your loved ones not to miss you.
What you can do with xComfort systems
The system was designed to wirelessly control (through its own communication system; does not require WIFI) various electrical equipment. Thus the system can control any lighting system or sockets, indoor or outdoor electric blinds, sliding doors or shutters. It also has a wide range of sensors: temperature, humidity, air quality, brightness, flood or security sensors for doors / windows. You can measure the consumption of certain consumers or the whole house in real time and close your large consumers when you do not need them. The system in addition to basic functions (on / off) can be pre-programmed or make certain scenarios. Thus, considering the versatility of the devices, you just have to imagine what you want to do and put it to work for you. E.g:
- when the sun beats too hard on certain rooms the system self-notifies and partially or completely closes the exterior blinds, turns on the air conditioning if the temperature has exceeded a certain threshold and turns on the lights in the room;
- based on the heat curves, it continuously adapts the heating mode so as to reduce the consumption. If the window is opened, it stops the heating in the respective room, if the temperature outside the house has decreased or increased, the system increases or decreases its heating time so that it does not heat more than necessary.
- automatically turn on the outside lights when evening comes and if you want turn on the sprinklers for irrigation in the morning in the first hour before sunrise.
- when you leave home do you want to make sure you turn off all the lights? - You can install a main switch at the exit of the house to turn off all the lights and sockets or just the sockets you want. Also, if you are on vacation, you can turn on / off the lights in the house on your mobile phone as if someone is present.
- You can charge your electric car with a special car electrical outlet and measure consumption in real time
- If you have a water leak in the house, the system automatically shuts off the water supply for the whole house or only for flooded areas.
Who can benefit from the xComfort system
The xComfort system from EATON folds on any kind of home. Whether you have an old building or a new construction, the system is very easy to install by any professional electrician, adapting to any existing system. The components have been specially designed with dimensions as small as possible (18mm - 23mm thickness and 45mm diameter) so that they can fit both in the doses of the appliances on the wall and in the current doses. The switches are on a standard format of 55 x 55 mm, a format used by the vast majority of appliance manufacturers, thus offering the possibility to choose from a very wide range of masks according to your style. Once installed by any electrician, the system requires programming by a specialist. We offer both consulting for installation and programming and configuration of the system on your project. To find out more details about these services, contact us on the contact details on the site.
There are many criteria that underlie the choice of a SMART system such as design, price, functionality ... but because the price is one of the most important, customers end up being easily influenced and no longer take into account safety. However, considering the intensification of cyber attacks on SMART systems in residential homes, we recommend that you take this criterion into account in your selection (for more details click here ). For a global manufacturer such as EATON, safety is one of the priorities, allocating substantial resources to keep the system at top safety standards. Thus remote system control can only be done through EATON xComfort servers in the UK. End users can control SMART devices placed in homes only by connecting with the username, password and unique code of their system through EATON servers that communicate with devices installed in the home through encrypted languages. At the same time, EATON is constantly updating both home and server systems to ensure that it covers the latest technologies on the market and ensures the security of xComfort consumers.